Atlas Machining and Welding’s ASME Pressure Vessel & Systems Divisions was created to offer our customers a true “one-stop shop” for ASME pressure vessel services. We can have your pressure vessel designed, fabricated and tested per the Latest Edition of ASME Code Section VIII Division I.
We are certified with a ‘U’ Stamp and ‘R’ Stamp from the National Board for the alteration and repair of pressure vessels. Our skilled welders are certified in both plate and pipe with procedures in ‘P1’ and ‘P8’ materials, using FCAW, SMAW, GTAW and SAW processes. In addition to pressure vessels, we offer complete system packaging. We can manufacture your ASME pressure vessel, machine the base plate, run the interconnecting piping, tubing to instrumentation, run the electrical and finish paint… all under one roof. Look to Atlas Machining and Welding for “Turn Key” systems and process skids or pressure vessels.
- Fabricated to ASME Section VIII Division I ‘U’ Stamp
- Repair and Alteration ‘R’ Stamp from National Board
- Up to 12′ diameter and 2” thick x 50′ long
- ‘P1’, ‘P8’ and ‘P1’ to ‘P8’ Materials
- Filter housings, auto claves, heat exchangers, jacketed vessels etc
FLUID/GAS HANDLING SYSTEMS & TURN KEY PROCESS SKIDS
- Complete system packaging.
- Built to API, ASME or Customer Specification and P&ID
- Piping, mechanical tubing, electrical, instrumentation and testing
- Hydrogen dispensing skids, lube oil consoles, hydraulic power units, filtering systems, etc.