Atlas Machining & Welding is a specialized job shop providing a one-stop shop for all your laser cutting, fabrication and machining needs. Our laser division is a provider of premier laser cutting and precision bending services. We combine state-of-the-art CNC cutting technology with old-fashioned service and attention to detail. Our highly skilled and dedicated staff of programmers, machine operators and material handlers have expertise with a wide variety of applications ranging from artwork to ASME code work.
Each day we take pride in our ability to produce high-quality parts quickly and cost-efficiently. We serve a diverse group of manufacturers and job shops in a wide range of industries. We strive to meet the fast-paced, “Just In Time” needs of today’s competitive business environment.
Our large inventory is just one way we’ve organized our resources so that we can consistently provide the highest quality and fastest turn-around in our industry. We offer our laser cutting and precision bending services over three shifts, every week. All orders are nested to achieve the best material utilization, and by combining orders we’re able to improve machine and handling efficiency … for everyone’s benefit.
- Reduce Machining Time from Hours to Minutes
- 5000 Watts of Cutting Power
- Up to 1” Mild Steel, 1” Stainless Steel, ¾’’ Aluminum
- Exotic Materials, Tool Steel, AR Plate, Manganese, Titantium, etc.
- Tolerances can be held within +/- .002’’
- Segmented Tooling for Maximum Bending Flexibility
- 3/8” x 10 ft Ten Axis CNC Press Brake
- CNC Backgauge for Tight Tolerances
- Ideal for Transitions
SPECIAL PROJECT – THE MORAVIAN STAR
- Spanning 12ft from top to bottom the star was manufactured by Atlas in 2002
- The initial concept of this Star was to be machined from a solid block of steel
- The Atlas Team used our Laser & Bending Technology to eliminate machining altogether, saving thousands
- Located inside Moravian College Bethlehem, PA