Atlas Machining & Welding is a full-service custom fabricator with many years of experience. The products we produce are of the highest quality and range, from a simple piece of duct-work to an ASME Code Stamped pressure vessel. All of our highly skilled welders are certified in both the ASME code and AWS D1.1. Our weld procedures cover a broad spectrum of materials, techniques and processes. All projects are welded with any one, or a combination of FCAW, GMAW, SMAW, GTAW and SAW.
Our diversity of work includes Heavy Plate to Sheet Metal Weldments, Structural Steel, API Pipe Skids, Base Frames, Pressure Vessels, Pipe Spools or any combinations of these completely assembled. Our Fabrication Division is equipped with the latest fully automatic weld technology, positioners, tank rolls, manipulators and forming equipment. Our attention to detail, quality, and delivery at an economical price is never compromised – whether it’s a one-time job, a prototype or a production run. Contact us to discuss your needs and learn more about our capabilities.
LIGHT TO HEAVY FABRICATIONS
- Light Gauge Materials to Heavy Plate
- Materials fabricated include: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, duplex ss, specialty alloys, etc.
- All welding is performed by certified welders
- Weld Procedures to ASME & AWS
- Weld Processes include: SMAW, FCAW, GMAW, GTAW, & SAW
- Simple weldments to large complex projects
- Custom Fabrications to Production Runs
- Crane Capacity up to 40 Tons
- Full compliment of Sandblasting & Painting
- Added convenience of project control with fabrication and final machining under one roof
- Our Fabrication & Machining Division work closely to ensure quality and delivery is achieved
- One offs, Prototypes and Production Runs
- Sourcing, scheduling and added freight all eliminated by a one-stop shop