EXPERIENCED CNC PROGRAMMER
Atlas Machining & Welding, Inc. is searching for an experienced CNC Programmer with a strong machining background to join our team. Our reputation of excellent customer service and quality products is built on our team’s integrity, determination and expertise. We have a history of steady growth & profitability, and can offer you job stability, great benefits, and long term growth opportunities.
Atlas is a customer driven full service job shop. This is not a production environment. If you like variety in your work and challenging projects, this is the career path for you!
- Responsible for the daily programming of CNC Machines which can include: Large Horizontal Boring Mills, 8’ Vertical Turning Lathe, and 17’ Vertical Bridge Mill (all with Fanuc Controls) utilizing Mastercam Software
- Provide a hands-on approach with personnel to achieve accurate communication of instructions and assist with setups on job
- Heavy involvement with quality control procedures on your project
- Take initiative to research better machining methods to improve job efficiencies
- Responsible for the management of the machinists
- Overtime is worked on a normal basis to accommodate customer demands
- Minimum 5+ years CNC Programming Experience in a Machine Shop
- Minimum 2+ years Mastercam Software experience
- Prior experience working as a CNC Machinist
- Solidworks & FARO Arm experience a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 100% Paid Highmark Blue Shield Medical Plan for employee and $10/wk per dependent
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Matching Dollar for Dollar 401K Plan
- Salary is based on experience. Applicant must pass a physical & drug screen.