EXPERIENCED CNC SETUP MACHINIST/PROGRAMMER
Atlas Machining & Welding, Inc. is searching for an experienced CNC Setup Machinist with Programming & Inspecting experience to join our team. Our reputation of excellent quality and service is built on our team’s integrity, determination and expertise. If you have the required machining skills, you may be the person we are looking for.
- Program, set up, and operate CNC Vertical Machining Centers & CNC Horizontal Boring Mills while ensuring the setup will be efficient and produce the necessary quality requirements (inspection abilities)
- Prove out, de-bug and give feedback on CNC programs
- Incorporate expert knowledge of materials in use to determine most efficient speeds and feeds, and have expert tooling knowledge in order to complete jobs in a timely fashion.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with little supervision and direction.
- Overtime is required on a normal basis to accommodate customer demands.
- Minimum 3+ year’s experience as a CNC Set-Up Machinist
- Must know Fanuc and/or Mazak controls
- Ability to interpret, edit, and program g-code efficiently
- Mastercam experience a plus!
- 100% Paid Highmark Blue Shield Medical Plan for employee and $10/wk per dependent
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Matching Dollar for Dollar 401K Plan
- Salary is based on experience. Applicant must pass a physical & drug screen.