2nd & 3rd Shift CNC Machinists
Atlas Machining & Welding, Inc. is searching for an experienced CNC Machinist with programming experience to join our team. Our reputation of excellent customer service and quality products is built on our team’s integrity, determination and expertise. We have a history of steady growth & profitability, and can offer you job stability, great benefits, and long term growth opportunities.
Atlas is a customer driven full service job shop. This is not a production environment. If you like variety in your work and challenging projects, this is the career path for you!
To find out more about Atlas Machining & Welding, Inc., please visit our web site at www.atlasmw.com
- Program, set up, and operate CNC Vertical Machining Centers & CNC Horizontal Boring Mills
- Prove out, de-bug and give feedback on CNC programs
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with little supervision and direction.
- Overtime is required on a normal basis to accommodate customer demands.
- Minimum 3+ year’s experience as a CNC Machinist
- Must know Fanuc and/or Mazak controls
- Ability to interpret, edit, and program g-code efficiently
- Mastercam experience a plus!
- 100% Paid High Mark Blue Shield Medical Plan for employee, $20/wk per dependent
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Matching Dollar for Dollar 401K Plan